Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Solicitors
Commercial Litigation and dispute resolution involve assistance to all disputes among companies or individuals arising out of any commercial deals. It also involves claim disputes arising out of any commercial deal or transaction during a course of time.
Issues which fall under this includes banking transaction frauds, commercial contract disputes, issues related to mergers and acquisition, restructuring problems.
Why is Commercial Litigation important
When people think of litigation they usually think of lawyers taking some claims to a court or may be defending claims brought against their client. However cost incurred by the business during court battles, here dispute resolution is required.There are several law firms which have specialized litigation or dispute resolution department running to adhere client base which involves providing expertise services related to court drafting and trial briefing.
There are several law firms which have specialized litigation or dispute resolution department running to adhere client base which involves providing expertise services related to court drafting and trial briefing.
What lawyers do In Commercial Litigation
- Helps in gathering evidence and witnesses to support the client on various serious issues and binds concrete case strategies.
- Issues court proceedings related to dispute resolution among businesses or individuals.
- Attend court conferences and brief their client to conduct advocacy in trial, hearing, and arbitrations.
- He acts as a mediator between two or more parties and resolves all disputes.
Issues pertaining to Litigation and Dispute Resolution in the UK
- Litigation and dispute resolution is subject to frequently changing procedures and preliminary court trials which need an updated knowledge by a lawyer to remain in touch with the technicalities to their clients.
- London for a long being a popular forum for arbitration, litigation and dispute drafting but during recent years there are a number of other centers such as Dubai, Singapore and Qatar have been set up.
- Work is driven by proper procedural rules and timetable of the court. A good solicitor may know how maneuver within the system to develop winning case strategies for their client.
MB Law can support you in every stage of a litigation, from before litigation is filed, all the way into the courtroom:
- Trial Briefs
- Pre-Trail Briefs
- Appellate Briefs
- Declaratory Relief
- Writs of Mandamus
- Motions to
- Amend Complaint
- Compel Evidence
- Preliminary Injunction/TRO
- Criminal Law Motions and Briefs