Have you been arrested or asked to attend a police interview? In these critical situations, you need to act fast, especially when it comes to bothering you and your beloved ones. Our considerable experience in pursuing defence cases means that we understand the need to act instantly & promptly to provide strategic advice and support through our 24-hour solicitor’s helplines. We fully understand the impact that a criminal or regulatory investigation can have on you, your family and earnings. We are one of the emerging criminal law firms in London and help our clients to get legal aid.
If you’ve been charged with serious offences like murder or homicide you face long prison time. We challenge any other criminal solicitors to match our record in achieving not guilty verdicts in murder cases.
At MB Law Ltd Solicitors, our criminal defence team provides all needed legal advice, support and representation for both individuals and businesses from the industry experts.
We believe in providing professional legal advice and representation at court in a criminal case process, from attendance at the police station to representation in court proceedings. We have got a vast experience of representations at Magistrates’ Courts, the Court of Appeal, the Crown Courts, and the High Court.
Our Criminal Defence Expertise
We deal with the complete range of criminal defence cases and confiscation proceedings. No matter what type of offence you have been accused of, we can help. Our private client criminal defence team is one of the best in the London, and our criminal litigation department has wide range expertize appearing in criminal trials.
We can help you with any of the following, services and more:
Deferred Prosecution Agreements
FACT (Federation against Copyright Theft) Prosecutions
FCA Investigations & Prosecutions
Insider Dealing & Market Manipulation/Abuse
SFO Investigations & Prosecutions
Motoring Offences Defence Solicitors
Death by Dangerous Driving
Driving Whilst Disqualified
Driving With a Foreign Licence
Sexual Offences Defence Solicitors
Cold Case or Historic Allegations Defence
We understand that cases especially related to crime are very traumatic so we have a specialist pool of team having vast experience as a criminal defence lawyer handling numerous cases, explaining your options and notifying you to how things might develop at every stage.
We have the following teams available to deal with your case:
- Police Station Teams who are at Police Stations across various towns in London covers West London, Twickenham, Surrey and much more.
- Magistrates Court Teams who cover all Youth and Magistrate Courts in London on a daily basis.
- Crown Court Teams who prepare cases to be dealt with before a Judge and Jury. We have Barristers and senior Advocates who represent our clients at these courts together with Counsel from the main criminal chambers London. We deal with Crown Court and other cases throughout the UK.
- A specialist Extradition Team who advices on the basis of personalized approach and represents clients who want to challenge extradition requests to any country based on technical and/or human rights grounds.
- We are having a specialist Confiscation team who are always charged to represent clients facing proceedings brought under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (POCA). Our Confiscation team also deals in transfer cases where the client was represented by a different firm of solicitors in the previous criminal proceedings.
We can also help you with:
Our Criminal legal advice Solicitors can provide you immediate assistance if you need any advice regarding the criminal proceedings,please call us on our
24×7 Emergency: 07737996126 -or- 07940234801 for free lawyer advice
Who can you contact for legal advice? | As a 24-hour Solicitors, we provide you immediate legal support on every aspect from attendance in the police station to representation in court. Please feel free to contact our Team of specialist criminal lawyers who can cover wide area of London namely Brent, Islington, Havering, Barnet, Enfield, Hounslow, Uxbridge, Ealing, Kingston, Sutton, Harrow, Wood Green, Leyton, West End, Knights Bridge, Croydon, Romford, Redbridge, Westminster, Wandsworth, Southwark, Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Newham, Lewisham, Camden, Barnet, Havering, Merton, Bromley, Greenwich, Poplar, Ilford, Hammersmith, Fulham, Hillingdon, and much more.